ICNA Council for Social Justice Team, My name is Sarah Elgohary, and I am a passionate writer and dedicated advocate for social justice. My work focuses on pressing humanitarian issues, including the ongoing crises in Palestine, Syria, and Sudan, as well as the challenges faced by refugees, people with disabilities, and other marginalized communities. I was deeply inspired by your organization’s mission and the powerful message behind “Advocacy and Justice for All.” Your work—particularly your article “Let Gaza Live”—resonated with me profoundly. I firmly believe that injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere, and that all people deserve dignity, equality, and the opportunity to have their voices heard. As someone who lives with cerebral palsy, I understand firsthand the importance of representation and advocacy. My disability has shaped my perspective with empathy, resilience, and determination, motivating me to speak up for those whose voices are too often overlooked....
Comments
Post a Comment